 Robotics / 5211
    5225 LEGO 9V Motor —Jim Karkanias
   Hello - I think this has been handled in the newsgroup before but a search didn't turn anything up...so just in case someone knows the answer off the top of their head... I understand that the RCX has three motor outputs but how many 5225 LEGO 9V (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 5225 LEGO 9V Motor —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) I believe somebody did a calculation based on the motor driver specs and some motor current measurements and concluded that two motors was a safe maximum, possibly under some assumptions that I have forgotten. I would not be surprised, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 5225 LEGO 9V Motor —Jim Karkanias
   Thanks Kekoa, I'll have a look at what specs I can find, talk to lego to see if they can offer any add'l info, and perhaps do an experiment or two to see what happens ... I'll post the results for any who might be interested... Jim Kekoa Proudfoot (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)