 Robotics / 5205
  Hello All

Can someone help a newbie? I am about to get into MindStorms. Can some one tell me (or point me at a FAQ) what my options for programming are? I will have no problems with the VB SDK (I am a VB developer) if it works, but I am interested in all (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hello All

Geraint and others: My LegOS HOWTO (which I incessantly pitch on this list :)) includes a section of brief links on programming languages available for the RCX, at this URL: (URL) it out for links to NQC, pbFORTH, and a couple of other options. Of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)