 Robotics / 5203
    Re: Fun with MindStorms Rotational Sensors —S. Crawshaw
   (...) It _is_ my field (I do control system research), but I won't go into great depth - I don't think this is the right forum! I've tried this too - and it sort of worked (using just proportional feedback I can control a shaft's position _fairly_ (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Fun with MindStorms Rotational Sensors —Antony Furneaux
   I had two of these gearing down blocks, one of each type. They must both have stripped gears in side now because they both slip when under strain. The 2x4x3 square gearing down block must have used a worm gear because you could not use it to gear (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)