 Robotics / 5192
RE: JavaOne, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:14:36 GMT

It's at the Moscone. I think you can get
in free to the Exhibit Hall, which is where
the O'Reilly booth is. If you want to attend
any talks or anything I think it's upwards
of $1200. There's more information here:

  http://java.sun.com/javaone/

It's a Java show and doesn't have anything
to do with Mindstorms. I just thought some
of the people on this list might show up there.

Jonathan