 Robotics / 5173
    Floating point support for 1142 bytes —Kekoa Proudfoot
   Following some discussion about the topic a few weeks ago, I was sufficiently curious and motivated enough to write a floating point library for the H8/RCX. Initially I thought I'd implement a non-IEEE floating point format optimized for the RCX, (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        RE: Floating point support for 1142 bytes —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Let's face it Kekoa, you just couldn't stand not REALLY knowing what the group was talking about so you went and did the work we should have done before the discussion even started. :-) (...) (URL) That's a bit easier to deal with. Way to go. (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)