 Robotics / 5159
Re: Mindstorms Ogre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 18:47:35 GMT

<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:72518224.247b2b09@aol.com...
Where did you pick up the Tank Catapiller treads?  I can't find those
anywere.

I've just bought some last week from LEGO Pitsco Dacta
http://www.pitsco-legodacta.com/html/spare_parts.html
or call: 1-800-362-4308

They don't have those treads (track links) listed online, but they sell
them, sorry I don't have the part# with me.
You should call and ask for the free catalog, they have cool stuff in there.
But be prepared to pay a little more than usual for these parts, Pitsco is
generally more expensive than S@H, PLUS they charge $6.00 shipping, but they
have stuff that you can't get elsewhere.

hwiguna
LEGO nut.