 Robotics / 5147
Fwd: Re: Problems with Macintosh and Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 09:40:51 GMT

Hallo Dan,

yes, I have already updated the serial drivers - without any result.
NQC connects fine but not ROBOLAB. I wanted to try iconic programming with
ROBOLAB.

Ralf

Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 12:31:25 EDT
From: DanL08@aol.com
To: rkra@gmx.de
Subject: Re: Problems with Macintosh and Robolab

In a message dated 5/22/99 9:47:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, rkra@gmx.de

writes:

<< I wrote that I have already installed the update. Both, the original
version 1.5 from Lego CD but the updated version 1.5.1 have no contact • to
IR-tower. >>

Good
Have you updated your serial drivers?  These updates are also on the • robolab
website.  You shoudlalso make sure the tower is in the close
mode.......switch on the front pushed to the left.  If all else fails, • try
emailing LEGO Dacta from the robolab website address.
DAN

---
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net