 Robotics / 5143
  Problems with Macintosh and Robolab

---...--- Problems with RCX and ROBOLAB for Macintosh ---...--- I can't get any communication from Macintosh to RCX. The RCX and the IR-tower are okay - the connection from a Windows98-PC to RCX shows no errors. Trying any port (modem or printer) I (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Problems with Macintosh and Robolab

I don't think speed is a problem. I was running an early version of Robolab on a 604e/132MHz. It was annoyingly slow to use, but it was able to talk with the RCX. You may want to try the IR tower in both "near" and "far" modes (that's the switch on (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)