 Robotics / 513
512  |  514
Subject:
Direct Motor driver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:43:33 GMT

Thanks to the fine people who figured the memory mapped motor I/O
address to be 0xf000 and who determined the controlling bitmaps, I wrote
a native motor driver today. See http://mauve.inrialpes.fr/

Things missing for a V0.1 kernel release:
- task switcher IRQ reassignment (tomorrow, on OCIB)
- some synchronization primitives and sleep()
- sensors (tomorrow)
- sound replacement. I have 1bit/8kHz sample playing working,
  but it sounds horrible :-(

As I caught a cold, looks like I won't be scaling any mountains this
weekend. Maybe write some code.

--
Markus L. Noga noga@inrialpes.fr
INRIA Rhône-Alpes http://www.inrialpes.fr/