 Robotics / 5109
5108  |  5110
Subject:
"peg wheels"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 09:03:40 GMT

I'm not 100% sure I know what the post about "peg wheels wanted" (plus
I've deleted the email!), but I think you might find something useful on
the Star Wars Y-Wing: circular bricks, 1 whole brick high, 4 studs
diameter, with what appear to be standard Technic holes at 90 degree
intervals around the circumference. The top and bottom faces look like
they have normal studs, so attachment to an axle would be pretty easy.

See picture in catalogue (or on the box art!)

The downside is that you only get 8 (I think) of them (how many would you
need?) for your 36 GBP (50-ish USD)

Stuart