 Robotics / 51
    U.S. News Online article —Todd Lehman
    An editor at U.S. News sent this URL -- (URL) focus of the article is that LEGO isn't just for kids anymore -- very cool to see the outside world beginning to wake up to this...even if it is in a roundabout way. --Todd (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: U.S. News Online article —Joshua Delahunty
     (...) I remember when the copy machine was first mentioned in articles -- at the time IT was the most interesting thing Fudd had done. I guess you always gotta keep ahead of the curve. :-) Disappointing that they don't have photos of his creations (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: U.S. News Online article —Steve Bliss
   (...) Too bad their definition of "toys that think" includes talking dolls. Grr. There is no comparision between MindStorms and Teddy Ruskpin's ilk.(1) Steve (1) And I thought I'd never use that word in regular conversion. (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)