 Robotics / 5090
    Re: Fishing for a tasty linkage/gearing/robotic building thread... —Michael Gasperi
   All I can say is that I hope Kipling Morris is happy now and thanks for all the help with my vehicle project. (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Fishing for a tasty linkage/gearing/robotic building thread... —Kipling Morris