 Robotics / 504
    RE: moving in a straight line with two motors? —Carl G. Schaefer, Jr.
   Ah-Oh... Magnets in close proximity to the RCX brick may not be a wise idea. On just about all of my mobile bots, the motors are immediately adjacent to the RCX brick. Just my 2 cents (US, of course!) Carl -----Original Message----- From: Giesen, (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: moving in a straight line with two motors? —Russell Nelson
   Carl G. Schaefer, Jr. writes: > Ah-Oh... > > Magnets in close proximity to the RCX brick may not be a wise idea. On just > about all of my mobile bots, the motors are immediately adjacent to the RCX > brick. The RCX has no magnetism-sensitive parts, (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)