 Robotics / 4990
  Re: Scheme

It strikes me that Scheme is largely an academic language. Granted, there are a few Scheme devotees out there who worship the language, but they seem to be all at MIT or Rice. I think they've even written modules for web programming with Scheme, but (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scheme