 Robotics / 4970
    Printing Program —Bill Leggett
   Hi All! Has anyone been able to print out the program using the included software for the RIS? I am trying to teach my students how to program and it would be GREAT if I could show them the code on paper for their notebooks. Thanks in advance! Bill (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)