 Robotics / 4963
    Re: Would-be hacker queries. / Re: Request for new list —Aa-Tchoo!
   Great, Eric! Great answers. Thanks for your help. In cooperation, I think we can compile an awesome programming FAQ. The robots are coming! I'm very excited by the future of robotics in the wake of developments including the RCX. I get the (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)