 Robotics / 4921
  Re: Lego Network Protocol questions

(...) I was under the impression you wanted to sync a clock to the rhythm of bit arrivals. You cannot do this. You can definitely sync a clock to the rhythm of byte arrivals. I was trying to point out this distinction to you. You must have been (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Network Protocol questions

(...) That was someone else. I came in in the middle :-) (...) See above. (...) Will it be big enough to matter in the slotted protocol context? (...) No problem at all, I'd guess. Cheers, Ben. -- (URL) grandfather once told me that there are two (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)