 Robotics / 4759
    See my Tidal Wave Disaster! —Franz-Michael S. Mellbin
   Come and see my new Tidal Wave. It can do nearly everything a tidal wave does. I have worked hard to make this new robot. I think that Lego should make an RIS expansion set called "Cool Weather". I have posted two pages with the Tidal Wave and one (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)