 Robotics / 4755
  Reliable PC<->RCX Comms

I'm developing a Spirit.ocx (VC++) program that cooperates with a NQC program to accomplish some tasks, but I'm having some problems creating a reliable method for maintaining contact with the RCX. I wonder if any of you have found good ways for (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Reliable PC<->RCX Comms

At 22:38 01/05/99 Saturday , you wrote: [...] (...) [...] Oh yeah, and there's another one: (6) While both programs running, someone turned the unit off and back on again, and pressed the Run button once again. I think the communications should not (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)