 Robotics / 4718
    Re: Inverting the robot position problem... —John A. Tamplin
   (...) That was what I had intended to use -- 1/8" tape spaced at 1" centers on a white background. I was thinking black and red should be sufficiently distinguishable from each other, but that will probably take experimentation. John A. Tamplin (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Inverting the robot position problem... —Geoffrey Alan Long
   (...) When one color tape overlaps the other color it may be possible for the sensor to miss the bottom color when it passes over the intersection. Maybe you could use a square piece of tape of a third color at the intersection? Like you said, this (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)