 Robotics / 471
    Re: What about multiplexing sensors? —Larry Coffin
   (...) Sure, if you want to give up all three output ports -- which most people don't want to do. A no output RCX seems to have a pretty limited set of applications to me. At least with two output ports you can drive and steer a robot. I was using (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)