 Robotics / 47
Re: only 70.000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 04:36:11 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote:
Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
I guess I have to wonder why there is such a shortage? You'd think TLG
would want to sell all they can make. Poor forecasting on their part, or
is there some part that is in short supply?

I read a quote somewhere (sorry can't remember where) from a Lego
spokesperson saying that they were taken by surprise by the demand. As you
say, I can't imagine them not wanting to sell all they can.

Hrmmm, does the thought that TLG might not be perfectly in touch with
its customers' wants really surprise anyone? :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.auczilla.com - World's Largest Online Selection of LEGO Pieces