 Robotics / 4697
  Re: Reading sensors at equal intervals.

(...) <snip> (...) That looks like a "no" then... How does the timing of tasks work? I seem to recall reading somewhere that the firmware executes the tasks in sequence - is there any timing element to this, or does it just do task 1, then (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Reading sensors at equal intervals.

(...) IIRC, it preferentially executes a single instruction received from the IR connection, otherwise takes the next instruction from the next task and executes that instead. (...) Probably. I don't think LegOS supports (what I'd call) a software (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)