 Robotics / 4671
  Using Lego IR outside of Lego

I have the Lego IR hardware on my desktop computer and now have a laptop with built-in IR. Is there any way to use the Lego IR as a "regular" IR transmitter, ie to send files to the laptop? In looking over the message history on here, it looks like (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)