 Robotics / 4660
    RE: Programming RCX? —Roland Kippenhan
   Even though it is most likely irrellevent for this discussion, NQC also works for the Mac! (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Programming RCX? —Nick Taylor
   Roland Kippenhan wrote: <snip> (...) My apologies to all Mac users. The slight was purely unintentional. When you get to be my age, the memory has lots of parity errors! - - - Nick - - - -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)