 Robotics / 4657
  Re: Programming RCX?

(...) I am quite content with NQC. Its simple, clean, and works really well for me so far. I have yet to find something that I couldn't do if I changed the order of operation around. If someone actually got a LOGO to run on the RCX I would consider (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Programming RCX?

William Ng wrote: <snip> (...) William: I find that Dave Baum's NQC is a great way to go! (URL) is DOS or Linux based. If you prefer to work in a windows environment, then Mark Overmars' RCX Command Center is *superb*. (URL) Overmars also has links (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)