 Robotics / 4621
  Wall Wart for RCX

I am attempting to find a wall wart to power my RCX. I have several that are within the power range specified, but I am unable to find any documentation on the format of the barrel (Positive, or Negative Tip, and Size.) The size is easy to determine (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wall Wart for RCX

(...) Polarity is irrelevant - the RCX accepts AC or either polarity of DC, and any voltage in the marked range. There have been previous messages regarding use of non-Lego-brand adaptors; a search on lugnet should find them. (But on the whole there (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wall Wart for RCX

I use a Radio Shack 12v 500mA AC to DC adapter, as per advice I found a long time ago by searching lugnet. Apperently it doesn't matter if it's AC, DC, or what polarity goes into the tip. (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)