 Robotics / 4495
RE: rpm of the Geared motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:13:27 GMT

# From: ldsmith@pfc.forestry.ca
# Sent: 09 April 1999 07:44
# To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
# Subject: rpm of the Geared motor
# --------------
# Anyone know the rpm of the Geared motor.
#

If you mean the one that comes with the RIS, it's 350.

When I eventually get around to it I intend to build
a simple MindStorm tool to calculate the rpm of a motor.
Should be simple enough - just hook the motor up to the
hacked fibre optic revolution sensor and count away...

Ken Guest
Credo Group Limited
Tel: +353-1-6310200 (New Number)
Fax: +353-1-6310300 (New Number)
Internet Address: kengu@credo.ie
Home Page: http://www.credo.ie

"THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS E-MAIL
MESSAGE ARE THE SENDER'S OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REPRESENT THE VIEWS AND THE OPINIONS OF CREDO GROUP
LIMITED OR ITS PARENT COMPANY"