 Robotics / 4481
    4WD 4WS model w/limited slip diff. —David Forrest
   Hello all, I have been working on a 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering model that has suspension and limited slip differential. here are the photos: (URL) story will follow soon. This model is a great base for all sorts of projects. Let me know what (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 4WD 4WS model w/limited slip diff. —Nick Taylor
   Dave, your 4x4x4 looks great! Please keep us posted. - - - Nick - - - Dave Forrest wrote: <snip> (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)