 Robotics / 4473
  Where to get parts?

Hi, all. A typical newbie question. I read this group and find reference to lots of great stuff by part number, but when I search the crynwr siteto find where to get these parts, I'm unable to find sources for many of the parts mentioned. Can you (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where to get parts?

If you want the most comprehensive set of parts for Mindstorms and Technics get yourself a Pitsco-Dacta catalog. They've got the 3 different motors, 2 different touch sensors, angle sensor, temperature sensor, 9V 2x2 lamps, turntables, and tons of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Where to get parts?

(...) If you are one of those people who live outside US of A like me, a good place to get Mindstorm parts is the Lego Worldshop at (URL) . They ship internationally and in less than a week the last time I ordered ! (No offence, but people often (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)