 Robotics / 4462
    Download program code from the RCX —Mark Crosbie
   Hi all, By some twist of fate I lost the source code for a robot project I was working on. However, the object code still resides in my RCX. I would like to pull it off the RCX and disassemble it, so I can start work on it again. I had originally (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Download program code from the RCX —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) You are SOL. The standard firmware does not allow you to retrieve data from the program area of the RCX. No amount of hacking will fix things. Modified firmware could help you, but you can't download new firmware without destroying the current (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)