 Robotics / 4461
  remote control (over thousands of miles)

Hi all, inspired by Mark Overmars' RCX command centre, I decided to put on my thinking cap and put VB to use on a little project. I have created a client server version of Command Centre, and it is very basic at the moment. I do not have a website, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)