 Robotics / 4459
  Walker

[Unable to display image]Hi everyone, The challenge of building a walking robot has always fascinated me, I had tried everything with the Technic Control Center, two, three, four, legged robots. Non worked. Then on receiving the 'RIS' for Christmas (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Walker

Go here, and try not to drool. There are two working chicken walkers, one that can actually toe out the legs to turn. (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)