 Robotics / 4450
4449  |  4451
Subject:
OT Brickyard Auction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:39:06 GMT

Greetings,
Sorry for the off topic subject but as a Mindstorms user I'm always looking
for additional Technic parts and I wanted to comment regarding auction sites
on the web.  I recently won several auctions, to supplement my RIS, and sent
in payment to the new Brickyard LEGO Auction Site.  It's been several weeks
now and after sending in payment I haven't received the auction items.  I just
receive more adverts to bid and purchase more items.  The Brickyard is a new
auction site but they don't deliver.  Has anyone had ANY success with
purchasing LEGO Technic parts from the Brickyard?  I have contacted them
several times and all I get is promisses.  I hope that the Brickyard succeeds,
because we all need MORE Lego but I do want to warn LUGNET subscribers that
you bid and pay at your own risk.  I hope things improve

Randy-MI