 Robotics / 4406
4405  |  4407
Subject:
TRACKER script for pbFORTH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 03:15:10 GMT

Hi All,

I've been a busy man while my spouse is off in Florida. I've
been building and programming robots with my two sons, and have
got the TRACKER to work! It's basically the same chassis
as the TOP SECRET PLANS at the back of the Constructopedia
except that we use small to large pulleys with belts instead of
a 1:1 drive off the motors.

Anyways, the URL for the script is:

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/Scripts/tracker.html>

Have fun! And please give me some feedback...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.bmts.com/~rhempel/lego/pbFORTH/default.html>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com