 Robotics / 4398
    Uploading *.prg To RCX —Adam McDonagh
   Is there a program that allows you to download the prg files created from the Lego CD-ROM to the RCX without loading the Lego CD program? Help Appreciated! Adamski _______ <adamski2000@adamski...rve.co.uk> (25 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Uploading *.prg To RCX —Eric Brok
    Adamski wrote in message ... (...) I've been out of the (this) loop lately. I don't recall; were .prg the compiled versions or the text file versions? (You can use Mind Control to interprete and upload text files. ) Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)