 Robotics / 433
Re: cybermaster case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:42:28 GMT

Same happened to me, and only at some cost I was able to reconstruct the box!
:-(

Laurentino Martins

At 08:43 10-11-1998 Tuesday , you wrote:
CyberUser wrote in message ...
I have a cardboard case with plastic handles. Apparently it should be a
nice aluminium one. Does anybody know why this is?
Will it be a collectors item? :-)
--

Very :-)

The shown picture of the Cybermaster package is NOT the actual package.
It's an imaginary rendering. The CM does come in a suitcase with handle, but
it is made of cardboard with square edges, instead of plastic with rounded
edges shown in picture. The *decoration* on the cardboard box resembles the
look of the imaginary rounded case though.
This is very confusing; when I bought the CM I almost teared off the
cardboard, expecting a plastic case inside, but actually the cardboard box
*is* the case.

Eric Brok

Visit LEGO ON MY MIND:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind