 Robotics / 4320
    Re: lego turn table/list seems to hve slowed down —robkc
   Have you used the turntable? I have been trying to build a turntable base for my digital camera (for panoramic shots) but have been having a hard time trying to get a stable base that rotates smoothly on a single shaft. cheers, rob cairns (...) -- (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: lego turn table/list seems to hve slowed down —L. Kevin Lee
   because robkc said, (...) for my digital camera (for panoramic shots) but have been having a hard time trying to get a stable base that rotates smoothly on a single shaft. I had to reply with: I used the same turntable for my digital cambot... Got (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)