 Robotics / 4301
    legOS-0.1.7 released —Markus L. Noga
   Hello, legOS is an embedded OS for the LEGO Mindstorms RCX. It can be programmed in C, assembler, and some language elements of C++. Preemptive multitasking, access to all 32k RAM and low-level hardware control are some of its most prominent (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: legOS-0.1.7 released —Lou Sortman
   I finally got my scheduler working on 0.1.6. Porting it to 0.1.7 wasn't too painful. But when I tested it (I have been testing with demo/tm-and-ir), I found that there is junk (not necessarily alphanumeric characters) displayed on the LCD. Thinking (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)