 Robotics / 4258
    Electrical specs of RCX I/O ports —Stephen Bassett
   Hi everybody, I expect this question has been asked before, but I'm new to the RCX... Where can I find the electrical specs of the RCX's output ports (max driver current, voltage, etc.) and input ports. Thank you for your time. -- Did you check the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Electrical specs of RCX I/O ports —Brett Carver
     (...) If you check on: (URL) find a parts list for the RCX which includes a link to the motor-driver chip: (URL) should have all the information you need on the output side. (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Electrical specs of RCX I/O ports —Michael Gasperi
   (...) current, voltage, etc.) and input ports. The input ports are pretty well described on my page at: (URL) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)