 Robotics / 4232
  Re: Where do I get Spirit.ocx?

Can you describe how you run the regsrv32.exe on Spirit.ocx? Sorry for the dumb question but I am not firmilliar withregsrv32.exe. By the way are you at Western Washington University? If so are you a student or on the faculity? Thanks Jim Clark (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: regsvr32.exe (was RE: Where do I get Spirit.ocx?)

From the Windows Command Prompt: "regsvr32 spirit.ocx" should be all that's needed. Or, to unregister it would be "regsvr32 /u spirit.ocx" Chris Kent & I are both students at WWU. -- You'll probably see many WWU CS students appear on this list, b/c (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)