 Robotics / 4210
    RE: Mindstorms: Extreme Creatures vs. RoboSports —Schott, Wayne W (MED)
   The interstellar starfighter is there yet for 49.99 (39.99 after coupon.) It seems to have a fiber optic and a micro motor (but I don't know which motor that is...) It has more specialized pieces than I care for. Can anyone give a few more details (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)