 Robotics / 4134
  Re: Sensor raw score and communication

you do not need to use VB the spirit OCX is just a com component like any other and can therefore be used with VC++. I also believe that it is fairly straightforward to set the sensor type in order for them to send their info in raw mode. Good luck (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sensor raw score and communication

(...) Benoit Cerrina, Thank you for your information. I have just send an email to Dave Baum regarding how to set the sensor in to the raw mode before I read your mail. Anywhere, I have a few question here where I hope you or other people in this (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)