 Robotics / 4128
  Re: Three-wheel Synchro Drive

(...) Sure, but the original question specifically asked about the tyres, not the hubs. (...) There's one knobby tyre on the 8857 Street Chopper as well: (URL) may be hard to get, but then again, it isn't particulary exciting. IMO, anyway. Fredrik (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Three-wheel Synchro Drive

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, it was written: (...) Well, the thing I like about those particular hubs/tires (unless the hubs are interchangeable between different tires I treat them interchangeably) is that they are tall and very thin. John A. Tamplin (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)