 Robotics / 4127
  Re: Several RCX/Mac Q's

(...) I use NQC/MPW in OS 8.5.1 all the time, so I'm pretty sure its not the OS itself that is a problem. What sort of bugs are you seeing? Dave (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Several RCX/Mac Q's

(...) NQC/MPW crashed whenever it tried to communicate with the rcx (downloading firmware, programs, etc). But now that I have disabled Virex 5.9, it's working like a gem. Thanks for the help. (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)