 Robotics / 4098
Re: touch/light sensors from S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:50:48 GMT

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:19:10 GMT, "G. Benedikt Rochow"
<rochogb@eng.auburn.removethis.edu> wrote:

In the small print by the address label of my
Spring 1999 S@H catalog, it says "Mindstorms touch sensor
(#9757) and light sensor (#9758) are now available..."
No price given, but I'd guess it'd be better
then Dacta.

I just called S@H, and got the prices:

Touch sensor:       $11.00
Light sensor:       $22.00
Angle sensor:       $16.50
Temperature sensor: $16.50

The angle and temp sensors are not yet available.  I wonder if their
prices are not yet finalized.

Steve