 Robotics / 4094
  Lego World Shop on the internet

Look what I found on the Lego mindstorms page: LEGO World Shop on the Internet: From mid-March 1999 you will be able to buy all LEGO MINDSTORMS products including spare parts at www.LEGOWORLDSHOP.com and have it delivered within ten days. The page (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego World Shop on the internet