 Robotics / 4054
    Slope in NQC —David
   Hi Everyone, Can anyone tell me what is the NQC equivalent of the slope parameter in the Spirit.OCX SetSensorMode command. Thanks, David Strike -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Slope in NQC —Laurentino Martins
   (...) Making mine Dave Baun's words: I think you can already change the slope with the existing calls. Just add the slope to the mode constant... SensorMode(IN_1, SMODE_BOOL + 10); The slope should be between 0 and 31 (inclusive). :-) Laurentino (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)