 Robotics / 4050
    Visual Basic and GetStarted program —Robert G. Fay
   When I load the GetStarted program into the RCX with Visual Basic, the program becomes locked into any program slot I put it. This does not happen with other programs. Any one know what is in the GetStarted program that is causing this and what can (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)