 Robotics / 4027
    Making Light Sensor Passive —Mike Moran
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this in NQC? Thanks, Mike (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Making Light Sensor Passive —Dave Baum
   I'm not sure what you mean by "making light sensor passive". The light sensor, by design, requires power to work. You can tell the RCX that the light sensor is a passive sensor, but you don't get much range in readings - the phototransistor in the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)